Monday, January 20, 2014

E-mail 01/20/2014

WOW!!! this week has been full. I don´t even know where to start.
Between sending an Elder home, dividing an area, and taking care of a baptism, and to top it off, we had two intercambios; (exchanges) one so the zone leaders could see the new house, and the other so the district leader could do an interview for the baptism.  So we were working on renting a house for the new area and well we didn´t finish with that, because we haven´t received the money from the office.  I felt kinda bad for Elder Risueño because he wasn´t able to work in his area his last day to work.  When they got back the next day, we had the baptism and then went straight to Fresnillo.  We were able to do the baptism in the river this time, there is this place where the water is heated, so we went there.  Then while we were in Fresnillo, they had three baptisms and there were five Elders from our zone. We had to group up for Sunday, I went with an elder in the area Las Americas, it was so weird to be in a chapel again, and I had to tell everyone that I was only there until Monday.  Then later in the day we were waiting to find out who our new companions were, and well they finally called, it was so funny because my District leader said that I had cambios (changes) and then said that I would never guess were, that´s when he told me that I was going to Las Americas.  Well I didn´t believe him at first, but he reassured me that he wasn´t joking with me.  So I had to go back to Rio Grande to get my stuff and then go back to Fresnillo.  Well I have no idea what I am going to tell the members when I come back another Sunday.  LOL oh and I don´t think I told you that Elder Moncur was here too but he went home this cambio (change) and well I basically took his place.
So that´s my week hope you got a good laugh out of this week.
¡Les amo!   (I love you!)
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment