Monday, January 6, 2014

E-mail 01/06/2014

¡FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!   (HAPPY NEW YEAR!)
Well I celebrated new year´s eve in my bed, snoring.  Well we didn´t get those baptisms this week, we had to reschedule them for next week, we hope to have more then just two this next time.  We are working and working and working some more.  We are trying to have a good start when those other two missionaries come.  We are searching for a house for them, we found this really big apartment, with three bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and a really big room, I don´t remember what it´s called in English, it´s like a den or something, so we might move in too, but we are still searching.  Oh and it´s close to a hermana (sister) with a washing machine :) 
Oh and I was in a car crash this week too, we went to the hospital and everything.  No, I´m just kidding, but what happened was we had intercambios (I don´t remember how to say that in English) and I went to Fresnillo, the house was far away so we took a taxi and while we were at the light the car jerked forward, at first I thought it was the engine, but it was too strong, so when I looked back there was a truck up to the back of the taxi, it just so happened that there was a cop stopped at the light too.  So we pulled over to the side, but there wasn´t any damage, so we moved along.
And well my comp is very trunky!  With less then two weeks to go, I can´t what for him to go, just because he is making me trunky too.  He doesn´t let it get in the way of work, but he talks about something to do with his house all the time. 

¡Les amo! (Love you all)
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment