Monday, February 23, 2015

E-mail 02/23/2015

WOW KFC......it´s been a while since I´ve eaten that, but I´ve gotten sick of chicken.
Well, sometimes I have asked myself, why it is that I´m going home two weeks early (it has to do with the transfers, that´s the end of the transfer) and they don´t let us extend in this mission. I think that I probably would have extended had I had the option, but now I know why.  Isn´t it amazing how the Lord prepares things long before we even think about it. Samuel I know that this is the time that the Lord want´s you to go, I have learned that during my mission.  The Lord prepares things in his own time and I will be looking forward to seeing you for two weeks.
Well as for life here, let´s just say it´s hooot!  Everyone tells us that it should be cold right now, but it feels like the middle of summer, so we are getting roasted, and just when we finally fixed the boiler too.  Well I still have two more full weeks to look forward to.  This week just flew by, to be honest, I don´t feel like I´m going home, even though everyone keeps reminding me.  My companion doesn´t think that it´s bad to say how much time you have, so it makes it hard to keep it a secret, but I try to.
Me and my companion have stared a competition with exercising so that we will push ourselves, but after doing 7 sets of 10 pushups and today I did 9 sets of 8 curls using two five gallon jugs with a bar, well after that I hurt.
Les amo
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment