Monday, May 13, 2013

E-mail 05/13/2013

Sorry this email is going out so late. Today has been sooooo busy. Two Elders have already left this morning and the rest of us leave tomorrow at 5 in the morning, so I will either be calling at 7 or noon in Dallas Texas time.  Most likely the first and I get about 40 minutes.  I will be using a prepaid phone card, so I will call you with quarters first to make sure your there, then call back with the phone card.  A lot has happened and I can't remember most of it, but on my way over to email you, I saw Pres. and Sister Nally (Pres. of the MTC) and we chatted for a little while. Spanish is going well, and when you start to think your doing pretty good, then they ship yea out to the real thing.

WOW! I can't believe I'm going to Mexico tomorrow.  I'm so excitado! (excited)  And boy did I pick the wrong time to be in the MTC, three birthdays and Mother's Day, can't you guys give me a break!        Chiste! (joke)  plus one is in eight days and I will be out of the MTC by then. Oh, and Mom, happy Mother's Day.  I got to bless the sacrament yesterday, it was amazing. And for sacrament meeting they pick random Missionaries to talk, so every one had to prepare a talk in Spanish and claro they call me. I didn't think it was that good, but everyone else (that understood it) said it was good. It was suppose to be five minutes, but I think I only took about three. well I can't think of anymore to write, but if you have any questions I'll be talking to you tomorrow, so write them down.

Oh and yes I do have my visa, I'm fling out to Dallas, then to Leon. Oh and por supuesto (of course)  I was made the travel leader, the only one who hasn't been on an airplane.
                        Les amo  (I love you)
                                         Elder Durrant
                                                       p.s. Que Dios le acompañe  (God be with you)

Branch Presidency 
 
Elder Durrant, Brother and Sister MacDonald
First Counselor


Sister and President Wing, Elder Durrant
Sister and Brother Price, Elder Durrant
2nd Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment