Monday, May 6, 2013

E-mail 05/06/2013

Hola Familia!
 
Hope you all are doing well, haven't had anyone tell me where that scriptures at yet.(I know where it's at, just testing your knowledge.......Samuel, Rebecca, Seth.)    (from 04/25/2013  Well on a spiritual note, I was looking at the Provo temple the other day and thought how it looked like a water fountain, then I thought about when Nephi saw the tree of life. Question for you all, what else did Nephi call it?)

Well now for what you all have been waiting so long to know.....................I've gained three pounds! Hopefully, it goes up then drops back down. So it may just have been the food in my stomach.

Oh and I'll probably be getting my visa soon, I went to the Consulate Thursday,  so I saw some familiar places, it was awesome!  I'll be getting my travel plans soon, so I should know then.  And I get to call you at the airport, if I get reassigned then I get to call you from here.

So expect a call some time next week.  Nothing else really happened here, we got a new district, their awesome. And we lost a district, so now me and my district are the oldest, it's so weird to think that we're next to go!

Love Elder Durrant 

P.S. Que Dios le acompañe
(God be with you)


You know I don't even remember how I got into this
(the weirdest things entertain missionaries.)
bottom to top, Mickelsen, Zobrist, and me.
Babbit, me, Zobrist, Charlton. Man, this one was hard,
 I was being smashed.
Babbit, me, Zobrist, Charlton and Richards. 
Well, we were done after this one.
Panorama of the Provo Temple
 

No comments:

Post a Comment