Monday, March 10, 2014

E-mail 03/10/2014

Wow what a different week, it`s felt weird to talk in English, I think it`s helping me, for one thing it`s been tough to switch between the two languages, but now I`m getting faster at it. Well work is progressing, but this week we are going to double our efforts, maybe we will actually get some investigators in the capilla (chapel).  We were going to have a really great week but Elder Madsen got sick, yeah that was interesting.  So first about 10:20 pm we noticed that he was all covered in rashes so we called the mission doc, and so he told us to go to his house.  We took a taxi and my lucky comp got a shot, well he tried to convince the doc to do it in his arm, but he said no, so he got it in the rear!  Then the next day he had really bad gas and a stomachache, but he's feeling better now.  Life is busy as always, they have changed when we have our meetings during the week so now Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings are taken up for me, but that`s okay the morning usually are really hard to get lessons in.  So we will see how this next week goes.
Oh and I finally found it!!!  Yes, there really is Root Beer here.  I`ve been searching for it for almost a year now, I`ve even asked members.  On Sunday, a member asked about it and I told him that I found it, but then he told me that it was junk and that he had some A&W at his house and that he would sell it to us for $20 dollars:( .  Right now I`ll stick with the cheap stuff.  I bought some Ice cream and had a root beer float today, it was awesome!
Pues cuidase y ¡Les amo!   (Well take care and I love you!)
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment