Monday, March 31, 2014

E-mail 03/31/2014

Well this week, me and my comp. gave a talk in sacrament meeting so that was fun.  I got to talk on scriptures, so it was really awesome and I kept it to 13 min.  It made me think a little about that talk that I will have to give and how I have to give it in English, so that will be interesting.  It also reminded me to tell you guys that here they have changed the day when Elders go home, so I will be returning on a Saturday instead of Monday, but I still have a year before that will come along.  I can`t believe that I will have one year in the mission this week!  My comp. is trying to convince me to burn a shirt, well it just so happens that I had to scrap a shirt, but will see if he convinces me to do it or not.  But I am ssssssssoooooooo exited for General Conference this week!  We are inviting everyone we can to go to as many sessions as possible and I`ll be looking forward to those pics of the food :(.
Something funny that happened this week, we were out in one of the farthest parts of our area and there were a few chicks walking around, so Elder Madsen tried to catch one to take a picture.  It was so funny to watch him chase those things around and not be able to catch a single one.  Then while he was doing that, someone on a bike came and talked to me while my comp. chased those chicks, so we got a contact out of it :D
¡LES AMO! 
Elder Durrant

DyC 68:4 Y lo que hablen cuando sean inspirados por el Espíritu Santo será Escritura, será la voluntad del Señor, será la intención del Señor, será la palabra del Señor, será la voz del Señor y el poder de Dios para salvación.

(D & C 68:4 And whatsoever they shall speak when moved upon by the Holy Ghost shall be scripture, shall be the will of the Lord, shall be the mind of the Lord, shall be the word of the Lord, shall be the voice of the Lord and the power of God unto salvation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment