Monday, April 7, 2014

E-mail 04/07/2014

Wow what a week.  Well we didn`t actually burn the shirt, but we`ll get to it, but we have stayed busy.  We have had something every day this week, we had an intercambio in Valparaiso, with meetings on Wednesday and Friday and a planning one on Thursday, then just to finish it off with GC so life has been busy.  It`s so weird to think that it has been a year but it has been good.  We had a couple interesting experiences that day, we saw a man trying to get on the second level of his house by backing up a truck to it, but even with another man helping, he fell flat on the ground, it looked like it hurt, but he was okay. We then offered to help him so we went and lifted him up there. I don`t know if it was his wife but she was laughing her head off. I thought about contacting them, but decided it was a bad time. Then we walked down the street and a dog charged at us; it was so funny because my comp. left running and I went to pull off my bag to smite it with the word of God if it got close but it backed off.  I looked to see what happened to my comp. and he was about a block down the street. 
We had the Zone meeting this week and it was really good, but then at the end we got to the material, my comp got some packages from Christmas, he was saying that it was an early Christmas, but I told him that it was really a late Christmas :D
Then I was surprised with a hand written letter, thanks Shari!
Then along came conference and I saw it this time in English but this one felt different. Most of the time I take more notice of the talks from the Apostles, they were great but I also really liked a lot of the talks from the Seventies. But it was amazing in general. I even got to tell the other elders that my brother was there working.
We´ll see how many more GC Elder Packer will be at.
Oh plus we had daylight savings this week, Saturday we watched the sessions at the same time, but the Sunday sessions were at 11 and 3 so for a week we had the same time as you guys. Well I want to hear which talks you all like. 

Les amo
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment