Monday, April 14, 2014

E-mail 04/14/2014

Well transfers came and well I´m not in Fresnillo anymore, I got moved to San Luis Potasi, it´s so weird to be in a big city again, it has a different feel to it.  There are three zones in the city and mine is in the centro, (center) so we have all the big stores and places to go. Elder Madsen got transferred too, to one of the other zones, so we came here on the same bus.  I´ve heard a lot of good about San Luis, so now I get to find out if they are all true.  It was weird to leave Zacatacas, because I have not left Zacatacas in nine months, so this is an interesting change of pace.
I was kind of sad to go, we just managed to invite someone to baptism.
Well let´s see here what else.  Um, Sunday we had a surprise. we saw pres. right after church, so we went and said hi to him, then he invited us to the meeting with him.  It was for the bishops in the stake and he talked about members and missionaries, then he passed out M&Ms. 
What else, I fell and cut the palm of my right hand, so then I couldn't shake anyone's hand for a week and I had to explain it to everyone, but it´s healing up.  Don´t worry I took pics.
Les quiero
Elder Durrant


Info on San Luis Potasi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Luis_Potos%C3%AD,_San_Luis_Potos%C3%AD

No comments:

Post a Comment