Monday, October 13, 2014

E-mail 10/13/2014

Well this week we found a fairly high speed internet, so I decided to send pics instead of writing, so this will be a short one.
We are finding more and more people to visit.  We are looking up less active members and if they don´t live there, then we contact them.  We didn´t get anyone to go to church, our ward is at 9 and every one is asleep at that time, so it will be tough but not as tough as my last area.  We had to take a bus just to get to church and seeing as there wasn´t very many people with cars, it made it tough.  But the distance to the chapel from our house is about the same as at home, so it will be easier for the distance, and at the end of the year we will have the 11, but we will see if I´m still in this area by then.
Oh and we went bowling today, well I didn´t do so great, but seeing as I haven´t played in a while it´s understandable.
Les amo
Elder Durrant

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment