Monday, January 5, 2015

E-mail 01-05-2015

Well I´m sure you´re all wondering how new years was for me.......well, I went to bed.  I guess I could have put an alarm right before the hour, but I was more worried about sleep.  A family invited us over to eat, they gave us home made pizza, it was good.  Then we had to get to the house right at 9. because Pres. wanted us to call to make sure everyone got to there house on time.  This last week was our first full week we have had since I have arrived here, so we had more time to teach people, we are staying very busy.  It gets tough to get everything done at night, but it´s also nice because we both have phones and can help things move along faster.  This week will be interesting, because we have a meeting with Pres. on Wednesday so the day before we have to prepare information and plans.  Then on Friday, we will be having our zone meeting, so it will be crazy.  At least we are in the same state as the offices so we don´t have to travel so far.  We are trying our best to lead by example, that is how Christ did it.  For me, it is tough to follow someone that asks a lot and does little, but it isn´t always easy to lead by example.  You have to constantly think about how you can be better and be able to take criticism.  Well I´m still a work in progress, but as we try our best to be better, the Lord is always willing to forgive us.
Oh and it´s starting to get cold (very early, we might freeze LOL)
Les amo
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment