Thursday, April 11, 2013

E-mail 04/11/2013

Hola familia
 
Wow! This has been the week, it feels like I've been here for a month! "Days feels like weeks and weeks fill like days", that's what they tell use the first day and it's true. Well you all are probably wondering how things went. Well the first day was crazy, we were getting shuffled all over the place. I meet my companion, his name is elder Mickelsen .
And they gave us a good idea of what missionary teaching is like; the missionaries started and then we would continue. During one of them she kicked the missionaries out, because they were interrogating her, then when the group took over we continued to do the same. And one of the sisters started to fight with her, but then one of the elders took control of the situation and brought the spirit back.
the second day supper long, don't really remember what happened. But by the third day we where teaching an investigator in Spanish! It was crazy! we have now tough him three times and committed him to baptism (he said yes!)
I think I'm starting to get the hang of the language, but it's still taking time.
 
sorry for the short email, I'm a slow typer, I'll try to send more letters if I can.
 
Love Elder Durrant
Matt should like this one

I'm glad I don't have to do that!

Rice, Heer, Jones,Charlton, Mickelsen,& Me
Me and my companion

No comments:

Post a Comment