Thursday, April 18, 2013

E-mail 04/18/2013

Hola Familia!
Boy is the time flying by, there is so much that has happened here.  Elder Richard G. Scott cam Tuesday and talked on prayer; it was awesome, he gave an apostolic blessing where he blessed those learning a new language twice.  Then after the song he got up again!  And said you were called to succeed and blessed us some more, it was awesome!  And on Sunday nights they run a move and a few talks, and so we went and watched Elder Bednars "Character of Christ" I thought it was going to be the same as the one I got, well it wasn't.  Samuel when you come here, if nothing else go and see it, it was life changing.  It's just too bad that they only let you see them when you're here.  Spanish is coming along, we had trc (it's where volunteers come in and we give them a message.)  This week and it was absolutely amazing.  Didn't say much but the spirit was strong.  It's so weird to think that I've been here two weeks.  I think the food here is killing me, yea it's good but it's doing weird things to my body. Oh and my companion dare someone from my district to drink 5 glasses of orange juice.......(I can image Matt's face right now:) the funny thing is, it didn't do anything to him.  It certainly does for me.  I love my district they're fun to be around.  I love GYM too, they've started calling me Durrantula, I guess it's because I get some lucky shots.  The track is great, I love to go running on a flat surface.  Their was an Elder that ran with me, well let's just say he's legs don't feel good right now.
This week we broke record, there were 6 more sisters than elders that came in this week.  It's so weird, because their are a lot of sisters around here.
Well sorry I'm a really slow typer, but I'll try to work on it.
 
Amar Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment