Monday, August 4, 2014

E-mail 08/04/2014

Yesterday we had a meeting with the stake, it was a meeting for the ward counsel, but they invited us to come.  It was a really good meeting, they gave examples of what the meeting  should be like, hopefully it will help the work move along.  We are trying to get the members involved in the work, but it´s a slow process.  We are still working on finding people to teach, we have found some but we still would like to find more, and well there´s only two weeks left before the next transfer and it just seems to go faster and faster.  Right now I´m working on making a disc with some Mormon Messages so we can show  them to our investigators, because most of them don´t have internet.
Sorry there's not much that happened this week, I´ll try to write more next week.  Someone said they would give me some of their old coins :) so I might send some pics when I got them.
Les amo
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment