Monday, August 25, 2014

E-mail 08/25/2014

Well this week has been awesome. Elder Ortiz is the first comp. that I have had that actually contacts, and he does it more then me, so I have to get my act together to catch up. ;)  People were actually home when we went to go visit, and we finally convinced someone to go to church this week, which you´d think wouldn´t be so hard seeing as it doesn´t start till noon.  We also had a bunch of less actives go to church, well where we lack in investigators we make up in less actives.   Hopefully we can get people to listen to us.  It was a little tough with Elder Stephenson because we were two tall white guys, it scared people, especially at night, and well my comp. is short so that isn´t so much of a problem anymore. 
It was funny, this week while we were walking, a girl asked who we were looking for, and so we said the name and she said that she was waiting for a letter and wondered if we were from estafet (mail service) well we said no. 
Well the work goes on, I hope you all are doing good.
¡Les Amo! 
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment