Monday, September 29, 2014

E-mail 09/29/2014

Wow, well first thing, I was right, I got transferred! but my companion got transferred too.  This is the third time in a row that I have left an area and my companion left also.  I am in Aguascalientes again, en boulevares.  It`s kinda weird to be back here, all the taxis are red!  I`m here with another American companion, his name is Elder Arnold, he is from Rexburg Idaho (I never get a companion from Utah:( he`s my third from Idaho, and I had another one from Nevada)  From what I saw on the map I could walk my new area in about 20 min, I did not know that there was an area so small in the mission.  My companion  just finished his training so his Spanish is still a little rough.  Right now we have only 4 families to teach, but hopefully we can change that this week. 
Right before I left, a recent convert gave me a watch that`s huge, I`ll try to send a pic.  It`s always rough leaving an area, especially when you`ve been there a long time, but it`s also nice to get a fresh start.  Plus, I`m no longer the district leader. It`s been good to serve others and I have learned a ton, but I guess the Lord finally decided that I've learned my lesson, and that I could have a break.  I`m so excited to be able to focus on my area and have a little bit of time to make something to eat at nights.  I don`t think I`ve eaten dinner in a couple of months.  Speaking of food, someone gave us tortas with meat from a cow head, which includes everything. 
¡Les Amo!
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment