Monday, May 26, 2014

E-mail 05/26/2014

Well a lot has happened this week, for one thing they canceled the meeting with the zone leaders, not just for this week but always.  They didn`t say why but that we are going to have something else, but I still don`t know what.  Oh well, more time to work.  The hermanas (sisters) had another baptism this week, we just need to get a baptism now, we are getting close.  Oh, and like I said last week we had transfers this week.  Well Elder Quispe left for Aguascaliente, and my new comp is Elder Stephenson, my second American comp. he's from Las Vegas.  I am his fourth comp, this is his fourth area and this is his fourth change in the mission. :( I am so glad that I don`t get moved around so much. 
While Elder Quispe was getting ready to leave he showed me some of his ties that he had in his luggage.  There was a Chick-fil-a tie and a Tasmanian Loony Tunes tie, I took a pic but left the camera in the house :( maybe next week I`ll send it.
I saw the pics of Red, and I have to admit that I was amazed, was not what I was expecting so I showed it to Elder Stephenson and he said that it`s legit.  (A picture of Rebecca with her dad holding a shot gun.)
Well this week we will be meeting with a seventy and I have to fill out the my family pamphlet before Wednesday so I need to go do that while I still have time.
Les amo!
Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment