Monday, June 23, 2014

E-mail 06/23/2014

pues grande fue esta semana  (therefore great was this week)
Well we were hoping to have a baptism this week, but her ex-husband called up while we were at her house and told us that he didn`t want us to visit that house or her anymore.  Well seeing as the house is his mother`s, that has caused some problems, so she is working on moving, so that he can`t be coming over whenever he wants.
We have been trying to find more people to visit, so just last night we helped some ladies push their car down the road, so we chatted afterwards and they seem very promising.  I just hope that I can stay here after these next two weeks, the time just flies right on by.   We are getting close to reactivating a family in our area too.  We have been working with them ever since I got here, I have seen so much progress in them, I just hope they can keep going.  Well, we haven´t really solved the water problem in our house, we think it`s clogged in the tank bellow.   It`s a little over 6 feet deep, so we are trying to empty some of the water out, so then I get to go down and try to unclog it.  In the mean time we have used a bucket and a rope to get the water in the upper tank, so we can have some water.
¡Les amo!
Elder Durrant


Elder Stephenson is just as tall as me.
Twinky!
Our ward mission leader has a hammock.



No comments:

Post a Comment